Monday, May 3, 2010

About Ben

Hi, I am Ben and I am one of the creators of " The NFL Sports Blog." I am a football fan as you can see. My favorite football team in the NFL is the Dallas Cowboys, though the Seattle Seahawks may become my favorite team very soon. See my cousin, Joe Pawelek, signed as a free agent with the Seattle Seahawks. Though there are 104 players tryinig to make the team! Anyways back to me. I love playing football during my free time. Some of my favorite foods are steak, brisket, and sausage. Don't you just love BBQ. So as you can see, I am a fanatic football, BBQ loving fan.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Ben! You are quite the football fanatic! Is your cousin famous? Sorry, I don't know much about football. You'll have to teach me. BBQ meat is definitely delicious! I look forward to seeing what you and Hunter continue to add to your blog!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete