Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Career as a Football Player

I have an amazing football career! I love football and the first year I got to play tackle football I was psyched. After signing up I started to train by running, doing push-ups, and sit-ups. I did everything I thought I could do to prepare for the up coming season. After working out for many weeks the season arrived. We first got our pads and practice uniforms, within those very days of getting the pads we had our first practice. During the practice m hard work paid off.
My second year of football was just like the first. When I started my second season almost everything was same from the games we played to some of the players on the team. Also the team, Buffaloes, I was on was the same. The only real difference was the coach and workout plan. Unlike the first year we did fewer one hundred yard dashes and less shuttle runs. Another big difference was that we lost every game but one which was different from the first season because we went to the city championships. Even though we did not do very well I had a great time.
Middle school football is different from youth football leagues. Everything was different in middle school football from coaches, players, and teams we played. This season was like the last, one win. Another thing that was new, was I got to play on offense. Unlike my other two seasons playing on defense. Overall I think that I have grown to love football more through the years of playing. Along with growing to love football I know I have gain skills and knowledge of the game.

7 comments:

  1. I really like your blog! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, keep practicing! I believe you could make it to college football if you try hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very challenging, yet rewarding and fun! Keep working hard! Your blog looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are worked really hard in this sport. Glad you have met the challenges and have learned to love it more and more. I bet you're an amazing player. Good luck next season! Don't forget, you need to insert a comma when you begin a sentence with a prepositional phrase...:)
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear Hunter and Ben,
    ya'll have done great on football and on explaining your love for the game
    -BEN HICKMAN-

    ReplyDelete
  6. And ben will go all of the way

    ReplyDelete