Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Predictions

My final blog assginment. This is the last time I will write on this blog, so I want to say thank you for reading! I kind of enjoyed sharing my thoughts and blogging with you. As a final blog assignment, I am going to share with you my prediction for the next year's Superbowl champion and why I am picking them.
After minutes of research, I think the Dallas Cowboys will play the NY Jets in the 2011 Superbowl. Why did I choose the Cowboys? I chose them because of their draft picks. Dez Bryant, Sean Lee, and Akwasi Owusu-Ansah will help the veterans like Romo, Witten and Ware to several victories. I think this will make them an unstoppable team! Why did I choose the Jets to be in the Superbowl? I chose them because of the great team they had in 2009 and because of their new draft picks and trades. Kyle Wilson, Vlad Ducasse and Ledamison Tomilson will be awesome additions to the Jets team. Even though Ledamison is getting older, he is a great football player and will be an asset to the team.
What do you think? Do you agree or disagree with me? I hope you will agree. If not, we'll have to wait until Superbowl 2011 to find out the answer!

2 comments:

  1. Should people start placing their bets? So, is there anything you could add to your blog to update it and make it different than what your audience has been seeing since the beginning of this assignment?
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree that the cowboys will make it but I do not think the jets will make it. I think it the colts will make it again. -roger nunez

    ReplyDelete