Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Assignment Four Part Two Questions & Answers

1. Q. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs? A. A few people have pictures of themselves on their blog Aaron and Miles, Aaron G. and Michael, Miranda, Hannah, Katelyn, and Meagan have a few pictures o themselves on their blog.

2. Q. Who wrote, " I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting that He will help me trust others again too," on her blog? A. Kristin wrote that on her blog.

3. Q. Who learned contemporary dance this year? A. Hannah Baker learned contemporary dance this year.

4. Q. To live this life I need a heartbeat. to have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have a heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heart felt words? A. Shelby wrote these words on her blog.

5. Q. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which one is your favorite? A. There are eight blogs that have posted polls. My favorite poll is the one on Andrew's and David's blog where it asks you if you basically hate or love their blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment