Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ben's Love For The Game

I have a very passionate love for the game of football. Some people say that the game of life is baseball, but to me the game of life is football. Football does not only get you in shape, but it also makes you more disciplined. It definitely has made me more disciplined since I started playing the game. I love football more than any other sport, and it will always be my favorite sport no matter what. My favorite part about football is the feeling of nailing someone into the ground. For all the people who hate people, I think you are crazy!

My history with football in my life is very interesting. Ever since I was about the five years old, I have loved football. When I was five I rember siting down with my dad, and watching something that caught my eye. what caught my eye was the great game football. After I saw that wonderful game, I never stopped loving football. When I was about 7 I was not allow to play football because I was to young, but when I was 8 my dream came true. I played four years for the Navarro Panthers youth team, and I developed into a great player. Recently, I played my first year in middle school football, and I played quarterback and middle linebacker. Right know, I am trying to make my dream of going to Notre Dame and playing football by working out hard.

As you can see, I love football, and I don't know what my life would be like with out football. Another great I love about football is that it can help you set great goals for yourself. for example, my goal is playing football for Notre Dame, and Notre Dame is a very prestigious school. I also love football because because it is great for releasing your anger. I have used football for releasing my anger when I am really mad at somebody because you can get away with driving somebody into the ground. One day, if I have a kid that is a boy, I will introduce him to football. Though I will not force him to like it. So after I have told you how much I love football, you can say I love football just as much as anybody in the world.



12 comments:

  1. It sounds to me that you have it all figured out, which is good! You set a goal for yourself and I believe that you can follow through with that! You are a beast Ben...and I love it when you sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben, your an amizing football player and your singing is awsome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He wasn't only a QB he was an amazing QB... and Hunter was a good backer too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sing for all of us Ben! Hmm, do you like football?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, there is no question if you like football or not anymore, Ben!

    -Michael Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that you will be exepted into Notre Dame for you fantastic singing, Ben!

    ~Alec

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ben, you are such a great kid! You are so smart to set goals for yourself now because they will allow you to have a focus. I have no doubt you will accomplish all you set out to do! And...gosh, Ben, I wonder...do you love football? Well done!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ben, I know how you love foot ball!! And i love how dedicated you are to the sport!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great story you sure love football

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are totally football material Ben! keep it up! -Lauren

    ReplyDelete